Hi!

Recently, I have started getting the most excruciating migraine-like pain in the left quadrant of my forehead. It's got to be amongst the worst pain that I have EVER felt! It's almost like an ice-cream headache, but worse! :cry: It only lasts for a few seconds, but occurs a few times a day and is unbearable! My usual reaction to headaches/migraines is to hold my hand up to my head and hold it there, but when I put my hand to the left quadrant of my forehead the other day, I actually fainted from the pain! :? Touching the left quadrant of my forehead seems to trigger these 'attacks'?! :? I know this sounds really weird, but it's driving me beserk with pain! I've always suffered from migraines, as does my mother, but this is not the same as a migraine. There is no aura; this specific pain stays ONLY in the left quadrant of my forehead; it only lasts for a few seconds and it occurs a few times a day. :? Meds like Tylenol, etc. don't seem to help at all!

Does anyone have any idea what this might be? I am seeing the Neurologist on Wednesday 4th July and hope that she can help me with this. My G.P. does not know what this is, but he suggested a nerve problem?

Thanks and keep well!