Thread: New info

Thanks

Default New info

Hello all and I hope this finds you all doing well. I am not doing so well myself, I went back in yesterday for a checkup and still even on the Cellcept, no remission. :cry: The new news is that i have Raynaud's Syndrome and that is no fun at all. My husband now has to live with a woman that has to wear gloves and two pair of socks all the time. It is either that or take meds that will probably give me migraines. I think I will wear the gloves and socks for a while first! You know no doctor at first ever told me how extremely painful this disease really is. I had to find out the hard way. But thank God above my doctor does not believe in letting her patients hurt and so she started me on the Duregesic Pain Patches yesterday. I have been able to go back to work at our family grocery store thanks to these. So even though it looks terminal for me i can still live a partially normal life for now. Good advice for all do not think all this is just in your head keep searching until you get the answers that really count. We are not imagining things nor are we all crazy, lupus just makes you feel like you are. Take care and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Tinajee;
    I am so glad that you have found a good doctor who cares about you and your symptoms. Unfortunately, some LUPUS patients are not so lucky.
    I had heard about the Duregis Pain Patches...let me know how they work for you.
    You are so right about our need to stand up for ourselves with doctors, employers, and even family members, to make them understand that our symptoms are not in our heads...they are real and they need treatment!
    Best of Luck To You
    PEACE AND BLESSINGS
    Saysusie

Thanks

Thank you for all the nice things you said. I am so glad that Zoie was able to get in touch with me. I would love to know that I can help someone in any way. You are a great leader for this board and you really make people feel better. Keep up the gret work and just always remember if I can help anyone on this board just please let me know.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are so very welcome and I am so happy to have you contribute to our forum :P

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie