Thread: New to the circle

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default New to the circle

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here I am a 27 yr old male and I was diagnosed with SLE, with a severe nervous system disorder about two to three years ago but have been living with the symptoms for over 6 yrs. I am at the point were I might have to stop working all together and just stay at home. If you would like to talk let me know.

Thanks

Default hi

Hello ,I too have been unable to work for over a year.I tell you , people just do not understand what life is like with SLE.
    My name is Malisa and I would be happy to let you vent on me and I will do my part as well. It's certainly hard when everything about your life has changed. I'm not going to sugar coat any of it. When I could no longer work and go do all of my normal activities ,well it really sucked for me. I try to find things of interest that I can do at home but most of the time I am to tired.I haved learned to do only as much as I feel like doing.If you feel like sleeping all day then that's what you should do. As a matter of fact I am really sleepy so good night .
    Malisa

Thanks

Hi!!!
    Welcome to the board I'm glad you're here.
    I hope you find some comfort in knowing you're not alone and that there are "different" ways of dealing with the fun stuff that goes with Lupus.
    I have to run, but wanted to send my welcome
    --Kristin

Thanks

Hi Quicksilver247!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm glad that you found us!

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

I have loads of neurological problems too! :roll: Would you mind me asking what neurological problems you have?

Keep well!