View Poll Results: Should we open a Faith and Fellowship forum?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 84.62%
  • No, people will argue about religion.

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faith and Fellowship Forum?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Faith and Fellowship Forum?

Was wondering if members thought a Faith and Fellowship forum would be good for this site.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I, personally, would love to have a faith and fellowship forum here. Perhaps if we set some additional rules, we might be able to avoid some of the arguments. Many people here ask for prayers and such a forum would be a good place to do that and, of course, so many of us just need the fellowship!!

That's my vote
    Saysusie

Thanks

i agree

Thanks

here, here!

Thanks

Great idea!
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

I think it would be a great idea. God is so good, I just chose to leave another Lupus forum due to this rule #10. No posts of an overtly political or religious nature OR posts promoting advocacy of particular personal, medical, legal, religious, political, or non-profit causes. The forums are intended for offering mutual personal support. Debating controversial subjects should be taken elsewhere. Limited religious references are allowed (ie. "my prayers are with you" or a brief quote as part of a larger post), but the forums should not be used to convert others.
    I never ever tried to convert anyone.. I offered prayers and did quote the Bible However,when I mentioned the name of Jesus they deleted my post. When I decided to leave and posted why and they locked my post. So yeah I would love faith and fellowship. I don't cram Jesus down anyone's throat but I am not afraid to say His name. So if this is ok I'll stay here and my vote is YES. We would just have to agree not to argue. Agree to disagree could be a rule. Never looking for a fight either.
    For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not evil to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks

I think this would be a good idea, particularly because people that wanted to talk about faith would have a place to do so, and those that don't want to wouldn't feel awkward in other forums. Seems like it would meet both needs.
    Missy

Thanks

AMEN...AND AMEN.....ABSOLUTELY....too many have paid the ultimate sacrifice for us to enjoy the freedoms that were so boldly fought for.

SO BRING ON THE FAITH AND FELLOWSHIP....I THINK IT WILL BE A GREAT SOURCE OF COMFORT, RENEWAL, AND A PLACE TO HEAL !!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Um...ditto?

If we go in with the understanding that there are many paths up the mountain (to quote a Hindu man I once knew), and that in sharing, we broaden our vision and our lives, I think the forum will be one of sharing and growth.

Thanks

Very well said, Hatlady.......my hats off to you! smile.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown