Thread: thank you

Thanks

Default thank you

I would just like to thank you for letting me know that I am not alone. It is so hard sometimes. I have been very sick the past two days and saw my rheumotologist. I don't think they have much of an idea of what is wrong more than I do. My stomach has been hurting really bad, I have been dizzy and lightheaded, and very nauseous. Any ideas?
    Does anyone have any first hand knowledge on how to not feel so tired all the time?

Thanks

Kotybear, I'm sorry you're so miserable. I don't know where you are in the diagnosis stage. Sometimes that's the hardest part. Doctors are reluctant to prescribe a lot of meds when they don't know what's wrong. A good rheumatologist should be able to help, though. If it's autoimmune-related, like lupus or fibromyalgia, plaquenil is the common choice of drug to help with fatigue and joint pain. It takes a while to really work - sometimes months. But it has very few side affects. I hope your doctors will begin to unravel your health mystery. In the meantime, be sure you get a lot of rest - listen to your body. Avoid stressful situations, eat healthy, exercise a littel (if you can) and stay out of the sun. We're here to listen and to provide information about our own experiences. Sometimes that's helpful. Take care.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."