Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another day in paradise..sigh

Thanks

Default Another day in paradise..sigh

One of my eyes started bothering me yesterday; Woke up this morning to pinkeye! My husband's school had graduation earlier this week. I, fed up with telling my dear hubby "no I can't go to this one with you", was determined that I would NOT miss this highlight of his year. So I went. A lot of people (teenagers and grownups) knew me and of COURSE we hugged! On Graduation night, can you not hug people? Hubby will take me to the doctor later today, oh boy, since I can't even open this eye. What causes pinkeye anyhow? (grumble) love, Kathy

Thanks

Sorry about your eye Kathy...I don't know what causes it but I think it is contagious. Isn't it also know as conjunctivitis? Well, I'm sorry you have it. I have had it before a very long time ago (knock on wood) and I know it hurts. The doctor gave me eye drops and I had to keep all the blinds down and put blankets on the windows because it was so painful to look at light, even the TV.

Once you start your med, I hope you feel better! That's sweet that you hubby is taking you to the doctor....Good Hubby!! :lol:

Thanks

I looked it up on the Internet; it can have lots of causes from bacteria to viral to allergies, so it's good that I am seeing a doctor. (grumble, immunosuppressants, grumble)...
    yes, my husband is an absolute darling most of the time. I should not grumble when I am so blessed! I will take it easy til I see the doctor on my couch with warm compresses. Love, Kathy

Thanks

ops: er...uhm.......that is to say, I will NOT be seeing my doctor on my couch with warm compresses---*I* need them! n :lol: love, Kathy

Thanks

:lol:

Yeah, I don't think your hubby would like that!

Thanks

Good luck with the pink eye - I use to get it every now and then when I taught pre-school. Those little buggers know how to pass it around! It's no fun, but usually clears up quickly with meds.
    Missy

Thanks

Hey, one thing we can say about Lupus is it is full of surprises! Never a dull day, huh?

Thanks

uh huh, your doctor, wow :lol:
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Hey littlered,
    Does your hubby teach in a Texas high school? What does he teach? I'll be working at our graduation on Sunday. I always love to work at graduation, since I get my last hugs and high fives from the ones that I've loved, and I get to rejoice at seeing some others for the LAST TIME.
    Marla

Thanks

feel better lilred, and no couches!! :lol: