Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mornin' everyone...

Thanks

Default Mornin' everyone...

I hope everyone is feeling well. I just got back from a long weekend at my mom's. She is 6 hours from me and I had my 2 year old and 7 month old in the back seat. Yikes!! Needless to say I am very tired and burnt out. I got stressed and now I have ulcers in my mouth. But we did have a good time. All my sisters were there and we went to visit daddy's grave. I only get to go home about twice a year. Mom is coming to see me in a couple weeks.

I just wanted to check in and say hello. I want to catch up when the babes lay down for naps and see how everyone is. From what I see on the boards, there is quited a bit to read. Well, I'll be back later...

Thanks

Welcome back- Glad you had a nice and safe trip.

Thanks

mornin
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Hi Camyskitties!

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you had a good time!

Your doctor or dentist should be able to prescribe something for oral ulcers if they are driving you nuts! My dentist prescribed 'Kenalog in Orabase' for my oral ulcers. However, you must be sure that the ulcers are auto-immune and not viral, or the ointment will make them worse!

Keep well!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome back :lol:
    Glad that you had a nice visit with your mother and your sisters. Sorry to hear about the mouth ulcers.
    It is good to have you back and to know that things are going well for you!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Oh, I want to see my mom and dad so bad right now. I am glad you had a good visit with them. Love, Kathy

Thanks

Welcome back - nice to hear you had a good visit with your family. I don't see my sibs as much as I'd like and my folks are both gone now. So, stay connected...you'll be glad you did!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Thanks everybody....I (and the kids) are glad to be back. There is no place like home!

Thanks

This may be off topic, but is anyone else really feeling the pinch of high prices at the gas pump? About the only thing that is helping hubby and me out right now is that he only lives about 5 miles from his work. But traveling across big ole Texas right now is keeping us from seeing family. Sorry to say! Love, Kathy

Thanks

I definately felt the pinch at the pump! LOL It cost around $60 to get there and $60 back. So I spent about $150 for travel only including food and gas. That's not counting the spending I did (even though very little) when I got there. It will probably be toward the end of the year before I make that trip again.