Thread: Lupus Erythematosus Treatments (natural)

Thanks

Default Lupus Erythematosus Treatments (natural)

Hi, I really think this board should be called 'Lupus Erythematosus Treatments' Simply because we all look at other ways of treating our Lupus.

On my intro I mentioned my current treatment plan, all natural apart from vitamins and Amitrip.And mentioned my liver levels going up. So I am now using my daily detox herbal treatment, and am feeling more better for it. I now eat organic, and can't wait to start growing my own veges. Today I started bee pollen, a natural vitamin mix, I have had no allergic reaction so will increase the dosage over the next week and really hope I have a bit more oomph from colds and flus. I will post and update in the month.

Totally hippy now lol.
    Namaste,
    Peace, Love and Happiness

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are using a daily detox herbal treatment? May I ask what treatment you are using? I've only found detox treatments that are to be used for specified amount of time!!

Good Luck with your regimine...keep us posted :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Your treatment sounds very intresting, I hope that it is working for you! Please Keep us posted I would love to hear how everything turns out. Good Luck!

Thanks

The one I am using is designed for unlimited lengths. NFS made by Creative Energy here in New Zealand contains the following Ingredients:
    Each capsule contains:
    Kudzu 1000mg
    St Mary's Thistle 300mg
    Ginger extract equiv to 200mg
    Dandelion 200mg
    Chlorophyllin 100mg
    Totarol® (Potent natural antioxidant) 1mg
    Totarol® is a patented extract from native New Zealand
    Totara trees

I used it towards the end of last year, after it was discovered my Liver counts were quite high, after using it for two weeks I was feeling a lot better, and my lowered liver counts supported it. I basically can't tolerate Panadol or other anti-inflammatories. But when with a fever with full body aches one has little choice but to use panadol, so not surprisingly my liver counts were starting to rise again. Hence the decision supported by my GP to use it for a reasonable long period of time.
    Namaste,
    Peace, Love and Happiness

Thanks

Hippy Chic-
    How are you now? How is your natural treatment going? Curious about how you are feeling.....
    Kimb

Thanks

Haha, I don't really do much of anything "natural" anymore. I eat organic foods, not really sure how much better they are for you but the organic fruits and veggies they have at my store taste better for some reason.

I take a flaxseed supplement because it helps with my skin inflammation, I also add this ground hemp protein in my probiotic yogurt. I take a multivitamin, and I take a calcium and vitamin D chew because i'm not getting much sun.

Although i've read articles that the vitamin D we get through our skin may not be the same or used the same as when we get it through the sun I don't know, but anyways might as well just take it.

I drink a whole lot of filtered tap water. My skin and lungs are always inflammed and I get lots of mild fevers so I gather I loose a lot of liquid from that.

Uhm,,, haha, as you can see nothing too natural. I drink green tea lots, but lots of people do so that's nothing special.