Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1229

Thread: I go something like this.....

Thanks

Try and see if you can change your med when you go to the docs, to see if that's it. One step at a time. If its it, maybe you'll feel better when its changed. If its not, see what the next step can be. We are all here for you, the best that we can. You have helped me from my hole so many times, here to help you too my friend.

I have flash light and shovel in tow, it helps me thru. I keep spares, so catch.........................did you get it? Here if you need me, many many hugs.

Hugs and lots of love...............................CV
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Im so sorry to read you have the same feelings ive been having lately.I too say speak to the doc and see if you can change the meds if possible.If not.....ive already got that shovel n flashlight.....so i'll start digging n make us a little cave and i;ll bring night time picnic goodies like chocolate n chocolate n ch,well you know.Hope tonight is the night that sleep kicks in again as well.
    Thinking of ya turdi
    love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Karen...where did you come from? It has been a spell...how goes it? I've been taking Lortab for...humm over a year, it is just I have been increasing the dose the last month or so because Lupus has been kicking me in the joints, wrestling with and pinning me to the ground. So, I was too thinking it was the culprit...

Thank you for the prayers and blessings....

Hows the new pad? Family, grandchildren...and etc.

Hi ya CV....I have an appointment with my new RheumBA on the 3rd. Maybe my whole medicine tote can be tweak.

I haven't toppled in the stupid hole yet...I am balancing on the curl of the surf wave....wheeee.

If I keep focusing on the cause, probable cause, Lupus..medicine and not life itself I should be able to maintain my balance...

Like Karen said, this too shall pass...but man what is pulling it.. a turtle?

Amanda.. If I go into the cave I may not wanna come out with all that chocolate. Gosh, maybe it is chocolate withdrawals. You think. It has been a spell since I peeled back the brown wrapper of a Hershey's Plain Bar. Maybe my husband will bring home Sees candy if he makes a stop in North Carolina...oolala....

I sleep at night, it is the naps that make me feel weird and when I wake up...

Home from the countryside, yet?

My second attempt at my day..putzing about. Washed my table linen, ironed it...freshening it up for when my family arrives next month. Stripped the guest beds. Sat on the porch swing and rocked and rocked. Sorted through my snaps, seeing what ones to print and frame...brushed the animals coats....and here now it is 4pm.

Boy do I know how to drain a clock, eh...slacker.

Oh and NO naps...

Hope everyone had a bit of love, a bit of smiles, a bit of hugs in their day today. Me, I hugged and love my animals...and that made me smile...

What's for dinner?

Love.
    Oh
    aka Turdie.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes im back now.Oh that rocking chair....i must buy one,put a quilt on it,climb on n rock myself to sleep maybe...sounds fab.
    Ah ...mine is both naps n waking up first thing.It isnt usually there for so long though....usually passed by now...must like me so its hitch a ride in me lol. I try to shake but its claws are hanging on lol...but im keeping on keepin on!
    Wow, you did keep busy today.Oh how nice,bet cha carnt wait for your family to arrive...company,talks,maybe go out for lunch sometimes,swim,eat chocolate? Yes maybe eat 1 bar of chocolate as you swim,so it'll come off in the water...sounds like a fab idea. Sending you gentle hugs n lts of love
    Amanda.xxxxxx

P.s Karen...hello n we missed you.Hope life is treating you good n you feel ok.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

A.O. Ugh....well, we have tomorrow, maybe things will change up for us. But isn't it an awful feeling to choke down. My stomach gets nervous thinking about if I wake up in the night....maybe I should take a Xanax too...

See you tomorrow, Turdette.
    Love,
    OLuwa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello my dear friend...

I think i have pretty much spoken to you all day, and you are only @ noon lol now you would be swimming in that lush pool of yours,

You are having a better day today right? i mean all the excitement got far to on top of you

peace out my dear

JELTB
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

ISDM...

Ah, the swimming was great. Cut short by rain. Here a few sprinkles could turn into a thunderstorm quickly....so I fled after 20 minutes.

Pookie was so cute, being an indoor cat she never experienced rain. When it started to sprinkle...she kept turning her head, past her rolly fat looking up at the sky, what the..what is that....who is throwing water on me and scurried into the sun porch. I roared has her butt waddled faster and faster...

I wonder if my butt look like Pookie when I came in from the rain too...

I enjoy our lovely morning together...I should go check on the cabbage...

Anyone...
    I do feel a better today. I know for all of us with Lupus or any other disease it is hard to choke down...times I skip along, knowing I have Lupus, like knowing I have a foot, an ear..it is there and times it seems so real, unreal.. Reality has been settling in.

Times I toy with the idea..maybe I don't have it...then the other day I took snaps of my face. Reality...

Being well soon, my norm..love,
    Me - Oluwa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thats the days you dont need reminding of the illness...its everywhere you turn, i dont look at "those pics" on my profile because its scares me and then.....thetears start, i dont need reminding that im trying to live with an incurrable illness all the time...and when you put it like that my heart suddenly skips a valid beat i was trying to keep for a scary moment in my life...ah well i guess its just that way.

Thats why i enjoy all the good days i have...like today just chilling in a feild with a mate talking about stuff...plowing fields, those are the good times i remember and can look back on (shame its not a real feild) but it can be in my world!

Lots of love
    ISDM
    xxxx

Thanks

ISDM...

I was taking snaps of my sore...my face for my new Rheumba. Geez, when I put on makeup I guess I see it in inche sections..and in a full mirror I am all dolled up..plaster on to cover it...otherwise I don't look in the mirror, not even when I brush my teeth or my hair for the day since I am in the house all day...

I avoid eye contact with myself...(oh, that sounds so sad, eh?)

Then the snap...wow...I look like a boozer...or Rudolph's sister...Santa's kin...

I would love to pick weeds and pumpkins in real time with you and get goosed too...but we can imagine and it too seems real...our friends. We create an imagine of who they are, how they laugh, how they are sitting, what their kitchen looks like when they pop a 'toast' in their toasters........we imagine in our heads. I see a lovely you in my imagination....

Love and hugs.
    Mrs. O

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hehe Mrs O.....the toaster is nearly as big as my kitchen seriously i have the smallest kitchen on this earth, i really dont know what they were thinking when they made my house, i have this little window in my bedroom that is the size of a cat flap like way up high...i dont half giggle when i ask norma to shut it....she has to jump...happy times bird!

I try to avoid eye contact with myself too at my house i have 2 mirrors one in my bathroom that is the shape of an orange and one long one in my bedroom (it was my nans) and the only reason i have it cause its got a butterfly on it and ive had it since she died, if i brush my hair or do anything infront of the mirror its with my glasses off......woohooo we are blind that way! so i cant see any sort of blemishes on my face, although when i see folk they say WTF has happened to your face....GREAT start to my day!

So there we have it,

ISDM
    xxx