Page 113 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1229

Thread: I go something like this.....

Thanks

:shock: Ok Oh, but it will be long. Might be morning though, hubby brought a guest for dinner. Who happens to be staying the night too. I'll try for tonight though, no lil miss to enterupt.
    You can pm me as well if need be before I pm. Thanks .
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Mmmmm spagetti. I have to say.....i love all food

and Oluwa thanks

Thanks

Head hugs Oluwa

:microwave:

How's the new diet treating you? Are you feeling lots of improvements?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

SITC....i do like that microwave lol

Thanks

Love the microwave smiley too SITC. How's it going for you lately?

Hi Oh, how is the new diet? Any easier yet? Still adjusting? Rash easing? Just wondering how you are doing and adjusting.

I love food too Angel. Making it, and definetly eating it .
    Cheryl

Thanks

Hey SITC...did you frolic in your day off...movies, Uncle. How was the day? Woohoo short work week...

Diet...I am dreaming of your brownies and spaghetti, CV. Roasted garlic and buttered bread?

Funny..when I quit smoking, I noticed everyone who smoked. At the curb, in their car, walking on the street...in front of a building..smoke rings everywhere.

Now that I've stop all gluten... during a movie I see what is on the dinner plate during a scene. My eyes follow each actors bite...I stare at my husband's buttered bread and watch it go from table to his mouth. I feel up the bread in the grocer...crazy.

The rash..found a new home. Hives...only making guest appearances. Dosing with the Doxepin at night after all. I fought taking it, but caved in like a souffle. Contains the itch. My skin looks like a flour dusted loaf of bread.

My pain..does it ever leave? I am in a perpetual nagging flare..seems to be growing with each day. My joints feel like twisted legs on a whole chicken. The palms of my hands and the soles of my feet feel like someone pounded horseshoes on them. Ache all around the edge..weird, eh?

I lost my marbles last Friday..but I am gathering them back up. Does anyone else get so overwhelmed with physical symptoms you popped mentally? It seems to be an annual thing with me...same time as last year. Snap... pop like your microwave picture, SITC..imploded.

Sweet Dreams...see you in the next light...
    Love, hugs and all that good stuff.
    Oluwa...

Thanks

Hi Oh.
    I get so over whelmed with the physical pain too, and it effects me mentally. Brings me down, making me snap like a twig. Trying not to snap, its hard.

With the dinner I had corssants coated with garlic butter, then broiled. With hubby and 2 boys, we have bread with every dinner to help get them full. I'm not much on bread, but pasta is my weakness.

I also noticed those things when I quit smoking too. Being allergic to citrus fruit was a hard thing to get used to as well. After I found out and had to omit, I seen it everywhere. People drinking tall, cool glasses of orange juice. Kids snacking on tangerines. Fresh lemon or lime in every glass of tea and so many eating pink greatfruits for breakfast. It was maddening at first. A few times I caved in and snuck a little. My body quickly reminded me it was not worth it. So don't be hard on yourself if you do cave in. Its a learning curve.

Hey SITC, how was your day off? Wish I was you, I'm jealous :lol: .
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi guys, i though I would join in on this "forbiddin foods" thread.

When diagnosed with interstitial cystitis, I had two options. I could participate in terribly painful treatment procedures, or I could adjust my diet. When the dr. said the treatment often sends patients into flares, the choice became obvious. I have cut out all spices, onions, acidic foods. etc. I have not had a taste of tomatoes in 10 years, and I still miss it. I would love to plow into a huge bowl of spaghetti, but I know the outcome. I miss orange juice - can only have baby pear juice. so many things that I would love to eat again....

unfortunately cigaretts do not cause me pain, so I have not successfully overcome this hurtful habit. My hat is off to all of you that have accomplished this.

share a smile today,
    phyllis

Thanks

Phyllis..

To overcome the craving, the longing for something once enjoyed is showing a lot of love for ourselves or scared straight restraint, eh? 10 years of good loving...

Me? A dabble of both. I am so scared of those sores, the insanity, the change in personality from the intense itch and burn.

When I had a few sores pop up after unknowingly ingested gluten...it confirmed within me..it is in fact the culprit.

To quit smoking took many attempts...I went cold turkey..the withdrawals, the constant nagging to myself to break the habit, the mourning of losing my friend the stick and thinking a cigarette was so part of me, gone, was enough to keep me from lighting another. I didn't want to go through that nagging again...

Smiling...
    Hugs,
    Love,
    Oluwa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

such a good point, Oluwa,

You are right, I have gone through each of those naggings, etc. so many times. I can't believe that I will have to do again, but I must and maybe this time with success,

Yes, I guess 10 years of good loving did help me get past the cravings. HeHeHeHeHeHe

share a smile today,
    phyllis