Thread: vent about friend....

Thanks

Default vent about friend....

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for bringing up such an off topic bit of drama, but I need to....

I know someone who secretly stopped taking birth control and started taking fertility pills in order to get PG even when she knew her husband did not want another baby (they have a 2 year old) and then pretend it was an accident even though she had to take fertility pills to get PG the first time and is going to act like she accidentally got PG while on the pill even though everyone knows how hard it is for her to get PG. Sorry, confusing I know. The more I think about this, I think it is wrong and very selfish of someone to force another child on someone, especially in such a sneaky way.

My mom and sister told me that is something that should NEVER happen in a marriage and that what goes around comes around. I could not imagine keeping a secret like that forever. Both my kids were planned by me and my husband so I guess I am having a hard time comprehending this.

Sorry for such an off topic subject, I just needed to vent. It has been on my mind a lot. Thanks for reading..

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I wonder if she is willing to accept the consequences in return for having a child. For those of us who did not have difficulty conceiving, it is hard to understand the emotions of those who want children and have difficulty conceiving. Maybe she feels having a child is worth the risk...I don't know. I hope that she is able to raise her children without stress, unhappiness and bitterness.
    I will keep her and her family in my prayers

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Yeah, me too...I didn't post this before but I guess it rubs me the wrong way because it is all about what she wants. Her mom has lupus and she claims her mom is faking. I told her that from what she has told me it sounds like her mom does have lupus. It just sound so cold hearted to say things like that about your own mom. So if she thinks her mom is faking, I wonder if she thinks I am too. I don't know....my husband said any man that found out their wife did that to them would NOT be very happy about it. I hope she can find peace in her life that don't include what she wants and materialistic things that she thinks makes a person a better person. I need to stop thinking about it because I thought she understood about my lupus but obviously not. Sometimes I wonder if she has lurked on here before because I told her I come here quite often to talk with Y'all about things with lupus. Kinda makes me uncomfortable posting on here, like I am being spied on, ya know? I really don't need the stress....