Thread: Arthritis Walk

Thanks

Default Arthritis Walk

Hey, I'm participating in our local Arthritis Walk on May 19th! I've never done anything like that before. One of the woman in my local Lupus Support Group is the featured person affected by arthritis and it's associated diseases (like lupus, of course!) so I wanted to be on the team to support her. I don't know how far I'll get (my neuropathy is really nasty lately) but I can at least work the T-shirt table! I got a fair amount of pledges from workmates and family, which is not bad for someone who has a very hard time asking for anything! So, send me some good thoughts next Saturday morning as I try to cover a little ground! The walk is right along Lake Superior, so pray for mild weather, too - it can be veerrryyyyy cold this time of year on the lakeshore! (It's early in the morning, so sun exposure will be minimal and I promise I'll wear my hat and long sleeves!)

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

You go girl - wish I could join you. And the thought of cold weather actually sounds good - we are having a blistering hot spell, and it's just miserable outside.

Thanks

Good for you!

My sister and I do the Lupus walk in Seattle every fall.
    Missy

Thanks

Hi Mnjodette!

I salute you for doing something so commendable!

Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Enjoy the walk!

Keep well!