Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Question for Teroid and others if they want to answer

Thanks

not long got home from work just checkin this ,have to do a bit ,i will give it a go later if i get a chance,

not enough hours in the day

shane

Thanks

shane you around????
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

hello teroid

how is it all going , yeah still pop in now and then, got a heap on at the moment not to mych spare time, i tried to put photo's on as well, went to photo bucket etc but can't get them to appear on screen.

i ended up going to that rheumy and i don't know how it will go, at least he ran some bloods as the dermo wanted to wait till december, so that would of been a year since last lot. but it looks as i only suffer from cutaneous lupus so he is double checking all bloods etc and we will go from there .

have you gone on that camping trip at all yet.

i don't know if you would of read about this over there but last week end in our brisbane sunday news paper there was a story about a boy who shot what they describe as a hogzilla size hog (we call em pigs?) mate this thing was 454kg beast. did you read about that at all? he got it in the state of alabama

shane

Thanks

Default pics

Hey shane
    I hope your not wearin yourself too thin, when i do that i usually end up paying for it later, that what i did camping im still trying to recouperate from it.

maybe this will help with the pictures
    after you download them to photobucket, you must edit and resize each one to website size, or you end up with great big pictures,

after that there is a little check box under each picture in the album, check the ones you want to post and then go to the bottom of the page, there will be three buttons, press the one that says generate html and img codes, another page will pop up with four pull down windows, highlight and copy either, IMG thumbnails or regular IMG, be sure and copy entire text, then just paste this text straight into your post a reply box and preveiw, it takes a little practice, but hurry the heck up, im dying to see some pics from down under(as im sure these ladies that sneak in here to see what we're saying are too!!!)

mornin ladies :lol: :lol: :lol: caught ya
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

heres a few pics from camping
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Yep, I'm caught!

I was just reading and I thought...it's so funny how men and women communicate differently. Like...men are just so to the point and us women like to really go into detail. There was a segment on the Today show a while back that said women use like 2000 more words a day than men. Anyway, it's cute.

Thanks

Teriod:

That's one cute dog ya got there!

Thanks

woops! y'all caught me too!! And YES men are really cute! Love, Kathy

Thanks

he's a jeepin dog, except when he got out to eat he spent the entire time camping in the jeep, oh ya and swimmin too, after that he got the seats wet
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

did you do some fosicing while you were there, tracks look good fun.

ah well mate i have to keep movin i have 60 square meters of concrete to get down in my back yard. i think in a week or two all this exposure and phsyical work is going to catch up, also have been working bloody 48hr weeks at work.

keep cool mate
    speak to you later

shane

p.s. to the ladies . do you think we are that different?