Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Concerned

Thanks

Hi Marycain!

Yes, my Gynaecologist is almost convinced that I have Endometriosis, but it has not been verified via Laparoscopy and my Gynae. says that she won't go glibly into the abdomen of a sixteen year old girl (thank goodness!), so we are just treating it symptom wise with Yasmin (also for an endocrine problem) and lots of Synflex when I menstruate.

Yes, I have severe allergies; I am on Zyrtec (since age six) and Nasonex at the moment. That's certainly possible.

Guess what?! Now, I have Chickenpox! :x We know what it is because I had Chickenpox when I was seven years old and I gave it to my mother. Also, it is going around and for some odd reason, a very large amount of people have recently become infected. :? I have been in contact with people who are now infected with the virus, as well.

Keep well!

Thanks

Oh no...Chickenpox?! I'm so sorry...you sure didn't need that. I hope the symptoms pass quickly.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Hi Mnjodette!

Thanks very much!

The Chickenpox is mild because I've had it before, thank goodness! However, the rash is SO itchy! :x I am putting corn flour on it to help with the itching.

Keep well!

Thanks

Hi Everyone!

I started writing examinations at school on Monday and after being in contact with my classmates for a few hours, I got sick again and had one of the worst sore throats of my entire life! So, on Tuesday I went to see my G.P. and now I apparently have Respiratory Syncytial Virus (R.S.V.). Great! :x My chest had just managed to heal and now I am coughing again! I am surprised my lungs haven't collapsed yet!

Sigh!

Keep well, everyone!