Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this site

Thanks

thank you for responding, but I didn't realise you were a business and looking for lupus sufferers who were willing to pay you to work

Thanks

I'm not looking for Lupus sufferers to pay me to work! If I was looking for workers; do you really think I would come to a lupus website?!! I don't work, I don't claim disability, and I don't need your comments. It seems to me that you have your own issues, so don't start any with me.
    I am 23 years old and was diagnosed with Lupus when I was seven months pregnant. I think that everyone should be more aware of potential causes of this illness.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Michelle and Batgirl;
    I want to thank you both for trying to be helpful with young Cici. I stayed out of the conversations because you two were doing so well. She seems to be young, very, very afraid and angry.
    I recognize all of those signs...my daughter had many of them before she succumbed to Lupus at the age of 24.
    Do you know when a Lion is most dangerous? When it is injured and in pain!! Pain makes us act our in anger and lash out in frustration. She is concerned about the loss of her health and the loss of her future, as are we all!!
    That is a formidable amount of stress and unhappiness that we all take on. I hope that she finds some peace of mind!
    Again.....thank you both for your efforts and for your support of this forum.
    Peace and Blessings To You Both!
    Saysusie