Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie...looking for support in Texas

Thanks

Hi, me again:

I looked back at the original post where Jody told me about the free clinic. The site she listed for me was only for North Carolina. Maybe you can research on the web to see if there are any ones in your area. Good Luck, wish I could be more help.

Thanks

Edited - the link I posted wouldn't work - will try again.

Thanks

Here is a link to the national free clinic directory

http://medkind.com/Scripts/Modules/Module6/A1.idc?Code=

If none of those locations are anywhere close to you, please send me a private message with your location, and I will see if I can locate anything in your area.

Thanks

Hi Sweet Rumble!

I am SO sorry to hear that your daughter is sick! Please know that I will pray for her speedy recovery and sincerely hope that she feels better soon!

Keep well!

Thanks

Yes, I hope your daughter is feeling well too. How old is she? My daughter is two!

Thanks

Marycain, that's a great (and important) link. Maybe it should be posted on the "links" forum as well. There are so many out there with little or no insurance, and it can be devastating. Thanks for the post.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Jody, I posted a link to that and some other directories on the Links forum.

Thanks

Default Thanks for your support!

Thanks for all that replied back to me....

Ruth1980: Thanks for the welcome....and yes, I see that everyone is good at replying and supporting one another....and that's more than anyone could ask for.

camyskitties: Thanks for your support, I would really like to talk to you sometime, I've never talked to anyone with DLE...so I would really like to spend alittle time talking to you, if you dont mind. And yes I use CoverBlend? It's good to use to cover scars but it hurts like heck every night to wash my face when most haven't scared over yet....I'm trying to find one about the same but not so heavy. And yes...i use sunscreen (DONT LEAVE HOME W/O IT) . I think we may have alot in common on how we feel about dealing with DLE. I hope to chat with you soon..thanks again for your words. Oh, and I will go and check out that site you recommened..asap. I'll let ya know what i found, hopefully something close. thanks also for the get well wishes for my daughter....she is 8 and i also have a son who is 10....your daughter is 2, what a sweet age.

IloveHistory: Thanks for the welcome, I really appreicate it. I have this site as my HOMEPAGE now. Thanks for the prayers for my daughter thanks exactully what she needs and thank you for doing so. Many thanks.

Saysusie: I did check with a few health insurance places...and the cost is so outrageious...I did try for Cobra also, but they say the never recieved my info. and then it was to late to do anything, they pretty much said i was screwed, of coruse, in a nice way. But I am definatly looking around for something, I do appreicate your helpful advice and all, so thank you.

wombat: I will definately look into that product, anything to help the soreness/itchiness/inflammation, is worth a shot, so thank you.

MARYCAIN: I will do...Thank you so much, will get back to you ASAP!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

How is your daughter? I hope that she is doing better.

Saysusie

Thanks

Default Doing alot better

My daughter is doing alot better, thank you for asking