Thread: Lyrica Update.... The Verdict is....

Thanks

Default Lyrica Update.... The Verdict is....

NOT BAD. ok, i have reluctantly tried lyrica for my siezures, of which i have 2-4 about every other day or so. some bad, some barely a blip unless you try to talk with me. i take 75mg 3x a day, and in two more weeks im suppose to double it if things don ease up a bit. so far, it seems to be worked and really helping my neuropathy, which i wasnt expecting.

i was taking neurontin which seems to have stopped working. so there you go....

be well

Thanks

Angela - that's good news - I was wondering how the Lyrica was working.

Thanks

Hi Angela!

That's great news! I sincerely hope that the Lyrica continues to help!

Keep well!

Thanks

thx my dearies! im so pooped that i feel llike ive got a gorilla on my head and i can barely type, so night, night. i'll catch up w/ everyne in the mornin....

be well..... :sleeping:

Thanks

angela,

I hope the lyrica works, my dr thinks maybe I'll have to try that for my seizures. I'm rooting for you! Rest Well! --Ruth

Thanks

morning! its a wonderful day here in beautiful downtown hercules! we're having a bit of a heat wave right now. but its also clear so clear! i live just north of sf right on the water (the bay). which is such a pretty blue today. oohhh its just so pretty! its a small, but growing (good ole developers!) little town. close to everything, (big City, shopping, etc...) but still has the small (very) town feeling and people. i just love it here.

anyway, i've got to go in to town (what we call the metro areas of oakland/sf) for my regular labwork, chest port flush, and what not.. am a bit concerned because one of the bridge overpasses collapsed last week and i havent been keeping up with traffic - well, i dont drive (yet!!) anyway, my dad is taking me in.

ok,ok!! geeeze, im chatty this morning!! :roll: :lol: sorry, we adjusted the prednisone sunday :? :lol:

ok, so the lyrica does seem to really be working! i've dicided to take it only 2x a day though (am and late afternoon), because i have noticed that in the evenings it seems to let me down hard. i get a bit punch drunk :?

so there

Thanks

good luck with that angela, i hear the maze has been real bad the last few days
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Hi Angela!

I'm so glad to hear that the Lyrica is working! Keep us posted!

Keep well!

Thanks

thanks guys! the macarthur maze wasnt so bad at all! we drove right past the collapsed part, and its hanging practically right over you, so most of the traffic was from the lookie-loos. i didnt mind too much because it is something to look at! also, teriod, did you see my post to you re: your rituxan question?

anyway, the evenings are really hard on this lyrica. i am SO punch drunk like!! its wird, and dh says it's got to be te lyrica. also, its really handling my neuropathy. i've only taken 7 norco for breakthru and i went almost 8 hours without any pain meds!!

be well

Thanks

Hi Angela!

That's great, but I'm sorry to hear that it is making you so tired. Have you spoken to your Neurologist about this? Maybe he can help?

Keep well!