Thread: Hello

Thanks

Default Hello

Hi, I'm Elise and I was diagnosed with Lupus in August of '06 after seven painful and scary months of symptoms and doctors not knowing what was wrong. I'm 16 and just looking for support and other people who understand how it is to have this chronic illness.

Thanks

El,
    Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy it here. We are all here for eachother, cry, vent, rant or question all you want we are here for you. I am 26 only diagnosed for a year, but have had symptoms for 10 years..since I was your age actually. I knwo how frustrating it canbe. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thanks

Hi, Elise, and welcome. We have a member from South Africa who is your age - her screen name is ILoveHistory. Hopefully she will be popping in to welcome you too.

Thanks

Hi Elise!

Welcome to the Forum! I am SO glad that you found us!

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

As Marycain has already mentioned (thanks, Marycain! ), I am the same age as you! I am SO happy to find someone on this board who is the same age as me! :lol:

Keep well!