Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sunscreens

Thanks

Default sunscreens

hello all,
    just wondering i have read on here some time that some of you use a 60+ upf sunscreen if this is what i though i read (we only have 30+ as the highest in australia) can you please reply what brand and if there is a website on the bottle for me

thank you

shane

Thanks

Default sunblock

hows it going shane!!
    neutrogena
    ultra sheer
    dry touch sunblock
    spf 70
    http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDe...oductLineID=15

this is real real weird, this is the first time ive talked cosmetics with another guy, im not so sure about this................ 8) 8) 8)
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

yeah not to bad, teriod
    how bout you,
    thanks for the reply,at the moment just trying to sort some more stuff out cause i still have alot of landscaping etc to do in my yard and i need something stronger as i cover fully up wear big hats etc, the only part exposed is my hands and face and i really coat myself with 30+ sunscreen and i was outside the other day back filling a new retaining wall and i was in the sun for about 4 -6 hrs and i have really broke out bad with my rash and other stuff as well,

all so i have had alot of trouble with work cause i dont know if you have read any of my other post but i run a printing machine and we run a process call uv curing and it affects me really badly, but it looks as if i could be moved to another position which maybe worse as i will be storeman and sun may come through window etc at times so i thought if i can track down a heavier grade of sunscreen i might be able to work alittle more outside and also benifit me at work.

what do you do for work?
    how old are you?
    thanks for listening

no need to worry about talking cosmetics hear, no weird thoughts etc as i am married with 3 children

look after youself man, be talkin to you.

shane

Thanks

im 44, one teenager,married

when i was working i was a mechanic and going to school for geographic informations systems
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

are you very sunsensitive if you are do you find this helps your more and you can go outside more often. also i am a keen fisherman so if this does work i might be able to head out on the water again though the day

shane

Thanks

sorry man, i have to get back to ya on this, i cant think too clearly right now
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

utenutter, I use the Neutrogena spf 70 sunscreen, and I can honestly swear by that product. I am extremely sun sensitive and a friend of mine reccomended that sunscreen. I like it for several reasons, one being that it is absorbed into the sun super easily, it isn't greasy or thick and gloppy like some of them are, it also doesn't have too much of scent so thats a plus. I have found that for me since it gives such a great protection I am able to stay out in the sun much longer before I have any of the negative effects of the sun. I like to fish too, and this I feel is the best one to take for a long day of fishing. Best of luck!

Thanks

thanks ruth1980 can you buy it over the counter there we have neutrogena products here i will look deeper in to it, teroid you forward a web site to buy from can either of you let me know please if on the bottle has a e-mail adress to contact or even complain about products if there is that will be great cause i will e-mail them to find out more about it, i will go to some shops locally as well to see what they can help me with.

thanks for your time
    muchly appriciated

shane

Thanks

to answer your question from earlier, yes ive gotten very sensitive to the sun in the last year or so, i try to keep my daytime activities to minimum, this sunscreen seems to help alot, im pretty much an outdoor person, you name i do it in the woods, or try to

www.neutrogena.com
    is the address on the tube
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Is the Neutrogena 70+ sunscreen that you all are talking about oil free?