Thread: I was newly diagnose

Thanks

Default I was newly diagnose

hi,

I was newly diagnose of lupus just last month. I am taking these prednisone and cellcept which lots of side effects. I would say worse than the lupus. My doctor said that I have proteinurea at first then he recommend for biopsy and was concluded that it was lupus. At first I dont know what lupus means until now that I slowly research it. It is not an easy kind to handle disease specially you take these meds. I dont know by taking this meds makes me feeling better or feeling worse. I will say my joints paints gone but then I just got sleept 4 or 5 hours at night and with severe palpitation. Very hard to handle....I went to emergency room one saturday and the doctor just said if you wanna heal your lupus you need to take the side effect..ouch....

Thanks

hi luppie, and welcome. i know it's hard. but it will get better. honestly. hang in there and come visit often.

Thanks

I used to be on Cellcept and Prednisone, too. I also got heart palpitations. I hated them!

I hope that this medicine regime helps you as much as it helped me! Good luck managing the side effects!
    Missy