Thread: New kid on the block...

Thanks

Default New kid on the block...

Good Morning ~

My name is Raven - and I just got officially diagnosed with SLE Lupus yesterday. I was excited to find this board, as when I asked about a Lupus Support group - the rhumey looked at me like I had six heads. I guess there are no known groups in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area.

I have lots of questions for you folks that have been walking this road for a while and could use a mentor or two, or three...or more :P So I apologize in advance for asking a lot of questions.

Outside of this thing called Lupus, I love animals and do informal animal rehab and rescue. I teach at a community college, work with horses, love helping people and want to win the megamillions jackpot lottery so I can have my own farm and fund lots of grassroots organizations to help heal the world.
    You may only be one person to the world,
    But you may also be the world to one person.

Thanks

Hi Raven!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm really glad that you found us!

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

Keep well!

Thanks

Hi, Raven - welcome.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Raven;
    Welcome to our family :lol:
    Any questions that you may have, we are here to try to answer them for you as best as we can!
    I am glad that you joined us!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Raven,

My Thoughts and prayers are with you! I can definitely relate to what you are feeling,..its quite the adjustment isn't it. I certainly don't know as much as everyone else but I'm happy to share what I know. I'm here for support whenever you need it.

Ruth

Thanks

Default Hello Raven!

I wanted to say HI... I am also new here (this is my second post) but your love of animals mirrors mine... and while you might be very new to this and need answers, I am not new to this, but have ignored things for so long it's time for some answers... so we're in the same boat

There are no support groups here, either... so this is it for me too!

Keep up the good work with the animals. I don't have horses anymore (not well enough to care for them right now anyway) but I do have 3 beagles (one that I show). It's like having 3 toddlers running around. (I need that, since my kids are mostly grown now...)

Good luck with the lottery