One new thing--I use white towels in the sauna to sit on... and I noticed that my feet were sweating blood (or so it looked)... Not a lot, but noticeable on the towel... I was kinda freaked out, and Googled it--nothing came up...
A friend came over and was talking about sweating toxins--and how the body sweats various toxins out of your feet--so I Googled that, and came up with all kinds of colors that your sweat can turn if you are really sweating out toxins. (Mine is brown/red and represents liver toxins.) I read about some people that sweat green, others orange, etc...
So don't freak out if you sweat various colors out your feet LOL... It hasn't happened in a few days, but it "is" curious.
I'm still using it for an hour a day, and doing great. Yesterday I spent a lot of time on my feet, so I'm not feeling terrific today... I have a lot of bleeding under my skin in my lower legs and feet... It'd be cool if it weren't so gross LOL... but oh well. So--no cure, but it makes me feel better.
--Kristin