Thread: Brain Liesions

Thanks

Default Brain Liesions

I have brain liesions. Do any of you all have them? I think I am having seizures as well but I am not sure. My Neuro and Rhuem are going back and forth on who should take care of what.

The more I read the forums, the more I realize I have had lupus a long time.

Tanya

Thanks

hi tanya! yes, i have them too, as do so many of us here im sure. i have cns-np sle, where i have siezures and tremors, get wobbly, as my 5yr old ladybug calls it :lol: so i walk with a cane or walker at times. i have these i think due to the brain lesions, alon with vasculitis and the other "lupie" related stuff too!

i see both my rhumie and neuro. it seems to me to be pretty clear who should handle what. for instance, my neuro handles all the siezures, tremrs and related tests and medicine. i see my rheumy for everything else. they work together with adjusting my prednisone because it affects all my symptoms.

hope this helps. welcome, and be well

Thanks

I have tremors too. and twitching. I have started having this wierd blinking and I am in a bit of a fog for a while. Not sure if those are seizures. I have to walk wiht a cane too sometimes, because of the leg pain and weakness.

Tanya

Thanks

that could be siezures. hang in there