Thread: IM NEW.

Thanks

Default IM NEW.

Hello!

My name is jess, im 15 years old, a freshman in high school and was diagnosed with SLE in july of 2006. My mom also has SLE as well as Scleraderma. I have become a lupus advocate these past few months. I have a myspace page for lupus awareness and support. www.myspace.com/lupiegroupieandawareness the lupus community on myspace is amazing. meeting and hearing stories from others suffering from lupus has kept me going.

Like i said, im new to this site. i don't think i know anyone on here, unless i end up running into the people i know from myspace. im friendly and love hearing others' stories.

Thanks

Hi Jess2010!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm really glad that you found us!

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

I will be seventeen years old in September, so our ages are fairly close!

Keep well!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Jess :lol:
    Welcome to our family. It is wonderful that you are providing support and awareness on your "MySpace". That is very admirable and I am happy to hear that it is being utilized and helping others.
    This, also, is a place where you can come to get answers, information, support, encouragement and understanding. It is important to all of us that everyone here knows that he/she is not alone. You can come here anytime and there will always be someone to help you!
    I am happy that you joined us :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie