Thread: My mum died from Lupus

Thanks

Default My mum died from Lupus

Hey Everyone

My names Erin and I'm 18 this year. When I was 11 my mum got lupus, when I was 16 she died from it.

Since then I've been trying to spread awareness about lupus as best I can. I'm here to offer support to all you brave people.

I look forward to talking to you.

Thanks

Hi Erin!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm really glad that you found us!

Please just know that anytime you need support, advice, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

I am SO sorry to hear about your mum! :cry: I really admire what you are doing and how you appear to have coped with this, especially at such a young age.

I am turning seventeen years old in September, so we are a similar age!

Keep well and God bless!

Thanks

Erin, thank you for your kind words. I'm so sorry you lost your mom at such a young age. That must be very, very hard. Lupus is usually treatable these days, but sometimes it still steals from us those we love. My heart goes out to you, and my prayers. Please visit us often - there are many here who will understand how you feel and can provide some support and a place to talk about your mom. Glad you found us, Erin.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Erin;
    I am so happy that you found us and that you chose to join our family. This is a very loving group and we are here for you at any time that you might need us.
    I know that the loss of your mother is something that will be with you forever, I truly understand how it feels to suffer such a loss. We are here anytime that you want to talk or to share stories about your mother or to just share how you are feeling!! Also, any questions that you may have or any information that you may need...we are here to help you with that also :lol:

Once Again.....welcome to our family

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Hi there Erin,

Thanks so much for taking the time out and writing to us. Your support is much appreciated.

I am so sorry for the loss of you mum.

cheers
    LJ