Thread: new to site

Thanks

Default new to site

I have been reading all off your great comments on this site and decided to sign on..How do you respond to the topics? the only way I could figure out how to get on was with new topic...I have had lupus for over 2 years. What a drag. Ups and downs, fatigue, joint, muscle pain, facial rash, decreased in work hours, never know what the day will bring. But....I do not have cancer or MS. I thought the fatigue conversation about different fatigue meds was interesting. My doc isn't into treating the fatigue, why??

Thanks

Hi, and welcome to the group! To respond to any of the topics, just click on the post reply icon. Type your response in the reply box and hit submit. As for the fatigue, unfortunately, I think many doctors don't realize how disabling it can be. So this might be something you want to bring up with your doctor again.

Glad you joined us!

Thanks

Hi Brendaf!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm really glad that you found us!

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

Keep well!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Brenda :lol:

I would say that most of our doctors do not treat fatigue specifically. Our treatments for other symptoms (underlying causes) sometimes helps us with our fatigue. Fatigue is one of the most misunderstood aspects of Lupus and is hard to describe or to make doctors, family and friends understand how the fatigue debilitates us! There are also discussion on this site about how we all deal with and try to overcome our fatigue. You can do a search for those discussions by clicking on search (top of each page) and typing in the word "Fatigue". This will bring up all posts and topics that deal with fatigue. Perhaps you will get some information and helpful ideas on how to deal with the fatigue.
    I am happy that you found us and that you decided to join. I hope that we can provide you with information, understanding, support and comfort!

Welcome to Our Family
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie