Thread: Weird Blisters on my hand

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Weird Blisters on my hand

Friday I noticed that my hand itched like mad, and then shortly after the itch started, I developed a blister that then broke open and became this nasty brown looking sore, and it is in a really weird spot...on the side of my hand the fatty part by my pinky finger? :?

I sometimes get these same weird sores on my index fingers, they start out kinda like blisters, and then these icky brown looking sores.

I didn't burn myself on anything so its weird to me that I just blister up and then it turns to a sore, not with puss or anything just a blister then the sore.

Is this something that just happens to me, or does anyone else experience this similar situation?

I am going to my moms for a week to decompress and relax away from the kids, and stress here at home, I know its never good to run from your problems, but I need to get away, I think it will help me I just need a break, so I will read these responses when I get home either Thursday night or Friday morning..you all have been so much help so far!

Thanks,
    Jill

Thanks

I read a previous post, and sorta got my answer, :lol: But by meaning puss I don't mean a yellowish color stuff that comes out of the blisters, because its more like water that comes out of them...that make sense? :?

All this crap in such a hard time is sorta tough to deal with when it all comes at you at warped speed!

Ok time for my Monday SCREAM! AUGH!!!

Thanks

Jill,

Hi I am Ashley a newbie, I have this same problem about once every 2 months my palms of my hands start to itch and then my ring and middle finger itch like u wouldn't believe and it turns into a bubble blister. It is painful and my skin craks open with clear fluid. Then after about 2 weeks it heals up like it was never there. I have this on my elbows as well...I don't know what it is. Maybe like an allergy or stress related?? My Rheumy told me it could be related to my spinal pain that I have. I don't really understand anything that is going on with my body these days! But just to let you know you are not alone.
    If you need to talk feel fre to msg me or email - krikkett77@yahoo.com

God Bless
    Ash
    Ashley
    30 years old, possible Lupus

~Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle~

Thanks

just a thought, you two might want to compare medications to see if there is a common denominator there

:lol:
    Terry
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

my daughters and I get these, too. We call them "stress blisters" because they seem to come up when stress 'hits'. (My older daughter gets them during finals week...)

Sometimes they get really bad, and leave scars... I am not sure what to do about them. This is yet another area I just chalked up to "life".

If anything comes up, let me know.
    --Kristin

Thanks

Kristin,

I'm like you, sometimes I think my symptoms and problems are lupus related but then sometimes I think maybe not. How can we tell for sure what is what? I always try to justify or find another reason I might be having a symptom or problem in hopes that it might not be the lupus getting the best of me ya know?

But then again there are times when I DEFINATELY know it's the lupus. I think sometimes I am just in denial that I have it and try to ignore it and make myself "get over it". In the end, it never works though.

Like with the horrible rash on my face, at first I STILL exposed myself to the sun like a fool because I didn't want to believe I had a disease that prevented me from being in the sun for the rest of my life. Well, I did learn the hard way that it is VERY real and VERY happening to me so I have tried to make some changes to deal with it.

It is very, very frustrating! I'm so glad to have people to talk to about this! Take care!

Thanks

Hiya Georgia Moma

Wow, we were surely cut from the same cloth. I too fight this stuff every step of the way. It doesn't help that the symptoms are not consistent--ie, one day I can spend in the sun and be okay; another day after just a few minutes my face is breaking out in an awful rash. (mostly it's the awful rash, but those rare days that I can do it make me want to always try again...)

I just want a normal life SO badly... I had it, and didn't appreciate it. Boy, to have those days back again!!!

I am so glad to have people here that I can vent to--who understand my neverending whining
    --Kristin

Thanks

I just want a normal life SO badly... I had it, and didn't appreciate it. Boy, to have those days back again!!!

So, so TRUE!

Thanks

I get white blister-looking-things on my fingers (knuckle area) that are scatterings of firm dots. They don't pop spontaneously, but if I pick at them, they peel off and are jelly-like. If I leave them alone, they stay forever and don't go away. They are definitely not warts and are not painful.

Thanks

Thanks for the info, knowing I am not alone really helps, the last blister I got, was on the side of my hand, the fatty part of the palm on the outside, it left an awful scar. I have gotten the blisters before on the ring and middle finger, on the ring finger, I swore I was allergic to my wedding ring.

This disease really sucks sometimes.