Thread: Lupus?

Thanks

Default Lupus?

I am at a loss here. Lately, I am extremely tired - like I can't function. I get a flushed red hot face (cheeks especially) on a daily basis (especially when I am exposed to artificial lighting, like a classroom). I have aching in my knees and am having chest pain. My primary care physician said stress the last time I saw her. I saw a cardiologist on Friday who is going to run some tests due to the chest pain.(I had pericarditis two and a half years ago while pregnant.) Does this sound like anything anyone has expereinced?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Lupus?

Tracire; what you are describing sounds again like your pericarditis which is a symptom of Lupus. Your sensitivity to artificial lighting certainly sounds like a Lupus symptom and it sound as if your Lupus is active. Yes, both of your complaints have been suffered by many Lupus patients. Are you in the process of testing and diagnosis?
    Let me know where your are in the diagnostic scenario - maybe I can answer your questions better!
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default Lupus?

I am currently being tested for the chest pain only. I go for blood work tomorow that was ordered by the cardiologist. Then, I have an echo and stress test.