Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Allergic Conjunctivitis (Allergic Pink Eye)

Thanks

massage works really well for me.

shane

Thanks

Hi!

Well, good news, I don't have Sciatica! Phew!

My Paediatrician/Paediatric Cardiologist wants me to go to Physiotherapy from now on (which I did for about nine years, from the age of six to the age of fifteen). In the last four months, I have grown 2cm, which is odd because I will be seventeen in September and am already very tall. :? My Paed. said that the pain is mechanical, mainly from the Scoliosis (which has gotten worse) and the Scheuermann's Disease, although the Spina Bifida Occulta/Occult Spinal Dysraphism probably plays a part too.

Thanks, MsDawnie44, I also find that a hot bath helps.

Utenutter, massage works really well for me too. Thanks for the input!

Well, this dumb Pharyngo-Conjunctival Fever has STILL not gone away! :x My Paed. says that it usually takes one to two weeks for it to clear up. :x My throat is still very red and raw, so I am gargling with salt water like crazy and sucking throat sweets to ease the pain some. I am getting sick and tired of having to put this ointment in both of my eyes, but at least it helps! I still have the Dermatitis around both eyes, but the ointment is definitely helping that, thank goodness. I am having terrible problems with the Sjogren's in my eyes though and my Paed. said that my eyes were amongst the driest he'd ever seen. My Paed. is also very keen for me to go and see the Ophthalmologist, so we will have to make an appointment soon. I will let you know how that goes and when my appointment is.

Thank you SO much for your support, everyone!

Keep well and God bless!