Thread: New symptoms everyday it seems.

Thanks

Default New symptoms everyday it seems.

I keep waking up with new things happening.
    For the past week or so, I've had extremely dry skin on my calves and ankles. With deep moisturizing, it still won't go away.
    I wake up yesterday and my ear lobes are almost raw. Just real red and painful.
    Today I wake up and muscles in my chest are hurting. I don't do any lifting or anything like that. I always take it easy. But It feels as if I've been lifting weights. It hurts.
    It's so frustrating when this stuff goes on. I've been feeling good for months now, then this happens.

Thanks

Laura, I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. That's one thing about lupus, just when you think you've got it figured out, it throws a new curve at you. I hope you are able to rest up and maybe head off an impending flare.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Laura :lol:
    I know how frustrating Lupus can be! I am a bit concerned about the chest pain that you talked about. Have you discussed this symptom with your doctor? If not, I suggest that you do. I could be nothing, but then it might be an indication that there is some lung or heart involvement going on.
    Please let us know what you find out and take good care of yourself.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

You know, I think the variety of symptoms is why Lupus is so confounding to the doctors and research. Unfortunately, it makes people who don't understand think that we are hypochondriacs, which makes me FURIOUS!
    My own daughter, who loves me dearly, went nuts when she first saw all the meds I take and is concerned that I am "overmedicating" myself. I keep asking her to come here so that she will better understand. I also took each medication and explained to her what each one did. That's a long conversation, too long for people that I don't know well.
    Like Roseanne Rosannadanna said, "It's always something."
    Love, Kathy