Thread: Hi Everyone, Great to find you !

Thanks

Default Hi Everyone, Great to find you !

Hi -

My name is Jen or Jennifer, whichever you prefer, most call me Jen.....I "finally" got diagnosed with Lupus after years of mis-diagnosis this last January. I have a great rheumo i see about 80 miles north of me. This started several years ago, but i have had many medical problems so I think the docs thought maybe a complication of another or the fact that I never had a pos ANA....well the rheumo i have now finally dug deeper(so to speak) in blood tests and finally found some rheumo factors abnormal. If it wasn't for my awesome local doc here at the univ i attend sending me to her we would prob still be playing the guessing game. I have been dealing with what i call "outbreaks" for many years, just like i said sometimes disguised, but i had a biopsy on a lesion 2 years ago that was pos but yet no one ever believed i was pos for lupus until this doc i have now that took the extra time.
    Anyway, i believe i try to keep a positive attitude, I have a 7 yr old daughter that depends on me and am finishing my bachelors...yes i have bad days and it is hard to go to school, we all have those i assume. So i as we all do have a busy hectic life running around all the time when i am able. Anyway, I have other medical probs, dont know if you want to know about them now or in another forum.....let me know please and i cant wait to get to know as many of you as I can and i hope to bring a positive influence to the group. ( Although i know i will need a shoulder from time to time)...... Huggs to all.....Jen [/quote]

Thanks

Hi Jen!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm really glad that you found us!

Please just remember that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

We'd love to hear about anything that you would like to tell us! Please do not feel the need to have to ask; you can tell us about whatever you like/need to get off your chest.

Keep well!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Jen;
    Welcome to our family. I am happy that you are here and I hope that we can provide you with whatever you may need. Your Lupus story is so much like many of ours. Therefore, you should know that you are not alone. There will always be someone here who will understand and who will offer adivce, information, comfort and support.
    Please join us often. I know that you will also be able to provide those same things to others.
    Again...Welcome :lol:
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie