Thread: Hi, Im new here

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Hi, Im new here

Well ......I have found myself at your door,

I have stayed clear of doctors for the last 5 years after wishy washy explinations and positive nagative results.

I am intreasted in finding out if other women with lupus experience early perimenopause or irregular periods 15 days or shorter. Over the last 6 months my regular clockwork periods have doubled now i having 2 a month. I am 31 not taking any prescription meds.

I have not been diagnosed with Lupus but have been told I have the signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia, Cronic fatigue and TMJ syndrome, fibroids in my lowerback carpel tunnle syndrome I have had positive ANA tests. 6 years ago showed celiac desease but after retest 4 years ago no celiac my list goes on and on so in fear of boring you I'll stop.

thanks for the space to RANT ops: :lol:

Thanks

There have been some studies that showed women with lupus went into menopause about five years earlier than women without. And since perimenopause symptoms can start to show up even a decade before periods stop altogether, it's certainly possible it could be related to an underlying autoimmune problem.

Thanks

Hi Allidsaregone!

Welcome to the Forum!

Please just remember that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

I have Celiac Disease. Was your Celiac Disease Test a blood test? If so, many things can affect the accuracy of the blood test. For example, if you stop eating gluten or are eating less gluten than usual before the test, the results often come out negative when they should actually be positive. I think that the best test for Celiac Disease is actually the Endoscopy where they take a biopsy of the entrance to your small intestine.

I have Fibromyalgia and T.M.J. Dysfunction Syndrome too. Have you had other blood tests done to check for Lupus?

Keep well!