Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how many men are out there

Thanks

ah 1 yr. younger than me so do you have lupus or just something like it?

Thanks

yes i was diagnosed with lupus in dec last year but since being on this site and reading some people stories i think i have had it for some time now.
    i have in the past three month had to change basically my whole life, how long have you know have lupus, so you having a late night to night ? have you been out ienjoying the night life or you cant veture into that as it is to exhausting for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by utenutter
    yes i was diagnosed with lupus in dec last year but since being on this site and reading some people stories i think i have had it for some time now.
    i have in the past three month had to change basically my whole life, how long have you know have lupus, so you having a late night to night ? have you been out ienjoying the night life or you cant veture into that as it is to exhausting for you.
    you do have to change your life style do a 180.I was dieagnosted at 12/13 that I had it but i think i had it for at least a yr. before then.i'm usally up this late well most of the time.I venture out into the night time when ever the urge hits me.it's harded for me now a lot harder couse about 12 yrs. ago I had a "brainsteam'stroke so that has slowed me down.

Thanks

i am sorry to here that as i say i think i have had it when i was about 13-14 years old and i think i am one of the lucky ones, i dont venture out at night that much (not really a party animal, never have been but) i love my fishing ,camping, sports etc and overall i would say that is my biggest toll at the moment, i all so have alot of problems at work at the moment that need to be resolved, but if i keep myself heathy and fit i should (hopefully) beat this for t5he next years and still give my kids a good upbring

shane

Thanks

as you probably noticed i am young at this and still have to fully get my head around it yet fully

Thanks

no worries your just fine.

Thanks

thanks for your support it trully is appreciated

better let you go nice chatting to you maybe this is something that can be done in the future setting up a actual chat section so you can talk directly to people on line,

keep well and i will be talking to you!

shane

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by utenutter
    thanks for your support it trully is appreciated

better let you go nice chatting to you maybe this is something that can be done in the future setting up a actual chat section so you can talk directly to people on line,

keep well and i will be talking to you!

shane
    anytime you need anything just holla.nice chatting with you too.we'll have to see what we can do about chatting.talk to ya soon.brandy

Thanks

Default newbie

not that im happy to see other people with this disease, I was finally DX in dec 06 after fighting with it for several years, and after a stroke in 2003, ive had to quit working as a mechanic and going to school, at 44 no one seems to want to hire and i have to be truthful about whats going on with me healthwise, with all the drugs im on, its hard sometimes to remember what i even went to school for!!, im six months in on cellcept therapy and there doesnt appear to be any change except for bp and proteins, has there been any luck out there with ssd, like ive read in other posts, it seems as tho many people out there dont understand what this is like, im not liking the reality of this disease, what do some of you do to get over the mindset???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Default replies

Well i hoping that there was more movement in this forum :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Fair Oaks California