Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith

Thanks

Default Anna Nicole Smith

What do you all think about Anna Nicole Smith having Lupus? Have any of you had experience using methadone for your symptoms.

Thanks

Ok - I thought you were joking, but then I looked it up. Crazy.

I saw one of the "entertainment" tv shows tonight making a huge deal out of it - "the MYSTERY illnes" "the KILLER illness" " she was ASHAMED and hid it", etc.

As I always have to look on the positive side, true or false, there were links to the Lupus Foundation on the news stories and it gets the name of the illness out...............
    Missy

Thanks

I don't know whether or not this is true but i read some where before that Micheal Jackson has lupus as well? There could be few celebrities in the same boat.

shane

Thanks

susan, methadone is one of the drugs used for nerve pain relief. My mom is on it for her neuropathy in her feet.

Thanks

So what does everyone think? Does it sound like Anna Nicole may of had lupus?

Thanks

I don't think she had lupus. I think she was just a poor, tortured soul whose life in the fast lane finally ran her over.

Thanks

I think they were basing this on something said by one of her friends - for privacy reasons her doctors would not be able to comment. But if she did indeed have lupus, I would find it strange and irresponsible for a doctor to treat her with nothing but pain medications - and of all the medications it was revealed during the court hearing that she was taking - there was nothing mentioned about anti-inflammatories, plaquenil, imuran, prednisone, methotexate or any "lupus" type meds - just pain meds. And few responsible doctors would prescribe methadone for pain in any patient with a history of alcohol and substance abuse because there is way too much potential for overdose, accidental or intentional. I also think if her familt or friends had known she had lupus, they would have revealed it during the court hearings to protect her memory from the insinuations of drug abuse being made against her. But if she did have it, then it would be very sad if she felt it was something she had to be ashamed of and try to hide.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

So...Ditto to EVERYTHING that Marycain has said which, essentially, was exactly what I wanted to say :lol:

Saysusie

Thanks

doesnt the singer SEAL have lupus too?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angela
    doesnt the singer SEAL have lupus too?
    dont know never heard anything about it but who knows.