Thread: Looking for Support Group in Lubbock, Texas Any Ideas

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Looking for Support Group in Lubbock, Texas Any Ideas

Hi....all I am having a hard time finding a support in my home town of Lubbock, Texas....does anyone have any ideas on how to begin my search??

Thanks

Default Also in Lubbock

I'm also in Lubbock and looking for a support group. If anyone has any info. on searching for a support group here, would love to hear from you also. Thanks for your time.

Thanks

SWEETRUMBLE;

I recently received an email from the Dallas chapter and they are working on setting up a Lubbock Chapter and Support Group. I will let you know when I hear something. I would love to visit with you more as well. It has been quite lonely here not really having anyone to talk to about Lupus...I have Lupus SLE..please contact me as soon as you can. Again would love to visit with you.

Thanks

Default Thanks

I cant wait til they set up a Lubbock Chapter and Support Group, that would be great! Thanks for letting me know. I have Lupus DLE....I pretty much have to deal with quater size lesions on my face mainly, the restlessness, aches and pains....it's been getting worse as time goes on...I now am getting them on my shoulders and other places..like ...inside my ears...it's very painful. I know it's somewhat different from Lupus SLE but it sure is nice to talk to someone in my hometown about LUPUS. Thanks for your time. TTYL.

Thanks

Lupus Foundation, West Texas Chapter
    1717 Ave K Ste 127
    Lubbock TX 79401
    744-6666

Thanks

Default Thanks!

Thank you for letting me know, will contact them first thing in the moring, I really, really appreicate it.