Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juice?

Thanks

Default Juice?

As many of you know, my grandmother also has Lupus and I turn to her for words of encouragement and wisdom alot.
    Last year she started taking one chug of that juice per day, and swears that she feels better. It gives her energy, makes her pain less, etc. Just wondering if any of you have any experience with this stuff
    Last edited by rob; 06-09-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I've never tried it, but I believe someone else on this forum mentioned it some time ago. I am happy to hear that it makes your grandmother feel better. I truly, truly cherish our elderly. I think that they are the foundation of our future - we cannot carry on until and unless we look to them for knowledge and wisdom. I am so happy that you cherish your grandmother, that truly makes me smile!

Much love to you and to her
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

hi there! i used juice in 2004/05. it helped me for a while, at least i think it did!! it tasted awful, but it helped with energy for sure, however, it wore off after a while.... i took about 2-4 oz a day with cran juice. i haven't used it in a long while now though. good luck!
    Last edited by rob; 06-09-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks

Default greens concentrate

along the same note, I have tried greens concentrate mixed with juice. I think it does help with energy etc. I think that anything that helps the body with alkalinity is good....let us know what you find.

Thanks

I'm going to order it next month when I have more funds. My grandma uses the concentrate and mixes it with her favorite juice, so that the taste is not so overbearing. Thanks guys for your input!

Thanks

i know it can be expensive, especially the ones you have to 'order'. trust me, i've researced the heck out of noni juice, have tried a few different brands, and they're all the same with the exception of the type of fruit juice they use to cut the harshness (like apple, bllueberry, etc..). so please don't spend a small fortune if you don't have to. if there's a Vitamin Shoppe near by then try them. i know in my area (san francisco bay area) they have it the cheapest.
    be well

Thanks

I picked up a bottle at Costco...so if any of you have one near by, check to see if they have it in the vitamin aisles.

Thanks

If you think noni juice works you should try. I found something that it helped me tremendously. - a blend of 19 fruits full of antioxidants, phytonutrients and other stuff. I got it from a woman at _contact me if you want the web site-. It worked great for me, let me know if you have the same results.
    Last edited by rob; 06-09-2010 at 01:33 PM.

Thanks

I'm interesting in knowing is worked for you and how long did you take it before it worked and what prob's were you having :?: , I have a friend who is selling it but it's expensive about $40.00 a bottle.
    Last edited by rob; 06-09-2010 at 01:33 PM.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Morningstar :lol:
    I think that diandbarth was a spammer trying to sell a product. I do not think that she will be back!

Sorry :cry:
    Saysusie