Thread: New forum member

Thanks

Default New forum member

Hi, I'm Suzanne. I've been looking for a support group, and I'm happy to find you. This forum is so informative! I'm diagnosed with unspecified autoimmune disorder and Raynaud's. My rheum. thinks it will be lupus or something in the "lupoid" family because of my symptoms, how I respond to treatment, and family history. My mother has lupus and FM, my grandmother has RA, my daughter has Type I diabetes, and even my stepfather has EMS, so autoimmune diseases are definitely in the family. After reading another thread here, I'm beginning to suspect that I have Sjogren's as well, as I have unexplained difficulty with frequent urination and an esophageal stricture. I guess I'll ask my urologist about that next week.

Thanks

Hi Suzzane: Just wanted to welcome you to this forum and say that I am glad you found us. I think you will find many people here from all walks of life who understand what you are going through. This is really a supportive, informed and knowledgeable group so welcome.

I will look forward to seeing more posts from you and getting to know you better. Take care.....................

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Suzanne :lol:
    Welcome to our family. I am very glad that you found us and that you decided to join us. You will find that everyone here is supportive, informative and understanding. I hope that we can help you whenever you feel that you need it!

Again....Welcome
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie