Thread: LAS VEGAS BABY

Thanks

Default LAS VEGAS BABY

Any Las Vegans out there? We are currently putting together a Lupus Walk in May, encouraging participants and volunteers! Feel free to contact me.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am not from Las Vegas, but I am only two hours away (Victorville) and would LOVE to participate in your Lupus walk in May (before it starts getting too hot to do anything in Vegas!). Please let me know where I can get further information!!

THANX
    Saysusie

Thanks

Saysusie, that is great, you're just down the road! We look forward to seeing you at our initial information and planning meeting for the Inaugural ALR Las Vegas Walk with Us to Cure Lupus walkathon that will take place on May 19th at Wayne Bunker Park.

Our first meeting is on Tuesday, February 20th, at 6pm at the Marriott Suites Hotel, 325 Convention Center Drive, just off the strip. Parking is free and you are welcome to bring additional guests. I know it's short notice, but you may be in the area or know others who would like to sit in.

To RSVP, you can contact Eddie Nichols at the Alliance for Lupus Research at enichols@lupusresearch.org or by calling 520-888-3096. Please help spread the news and enourage participants and volunteers for this event, we look forward to seeing you there!!

Thanks

Default MaeLi

My name is Cindy. I am also from Las Vegas. I would like to meet with other Lupus pts. I have no friends or family here and as you know there is no Lupus support groups here. I was dx. in 1993 with Lupus, in 2001 with kidney involvement, 2005 idiopathic neuropathy, in 2007 with Ra. As most of us Lupus pts we all know we loose friends sometimes with this and many other diseases. i was dx. in 2008 with severe depression, still see the phyciatrist. I am glad to see anyone on here from Las Vegas. I unfortuantly cannot attend the walk. My neuropathy will not allow for that.
    Gentle hugs and kisses
    Cindy