Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: freshman

Thanks

Default freshman

Hi !
    First I must a apology to all of you becouse my English is not very good.
    I am from Croatia,Europa.I have DLE but only on my scalp and I lost a lot of hair.First time when I noticed a change on my head it was almost 10 years ago.I belived one of the reason for my diseas is the Sun.Fishing,Sun and water,ooh people how was my skin red.But still I play table-tennis and have awork.I have 3 kids and wife.She is big support to me.
    At the end of the day,God bless you!

Thanks

Hello and welcome - I think your English is very good. You are right that sun can cause your DLE to get worse, so I hope you are wearing sunscreen to protect your skin and a hat to protect ypur head. We are very glad you joined us!

Thanks

Default Re: freshman

[quote="69bobo"]
    Marycain, thanks.I was afraid that nobody answer to me becouse I am not from U.S.A. Now I am glad too couse I`m with you people.
    Yes,I wear sunscreen and some cream for my skin and I am always in some shadow.

Thanks

We have folks here from all over - from Canada all the way to South Africa, although you might be the first from Croatia. It sounds like a very beautiful country. Many parts of the US are having very bad weather right now - I hope you are having better weather where you are!

Thanks

Welcome to our group. I used to love fishing, so relaxing. Keep your hat on and remember to use your sun block when you go outside. I am glad your wife and children are supportive to you. You sound like a lucky man. Take care of yourself and hope to read more posts from you in the near future.

Thanks

Thank you for yuors support and encouragement to write more.
    Yes,Croatia is nice coutry,and weather right now is O.K. but for this period of Year(winter)it must be very cold but it is hot.No snow only rain.
    It is the most hotest winter since 1862.
    Fishing is so relaxing,but I do not go any more.I prefer table-tennis it is good sport,inside(NO Sun).
    Beautifulbeluga,"Isound like lucky man",yes I am lucky man.For that filling
    thanks the song at the first page of this site and you nice folks.[/u]

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi 69bobo;
    I am late in welcoming you to our family. But, as you can see, we have the nicest and most informative group here and I never worry that new members will not be welcomed! The people here are my blessing and I am sure that you will find that they are just as much a blessing to you.
    If you need anything at all...information, comfort, support, education or just need to vent and share your feelings, there will ALWAYS be someone here to help you. I am so happy that you found us and it does not matter who you are or where you are, we are here for you!
    I am glad to hear that you have found a form of exercise that you enjoy. I tried to play table tennis with some friends last summer and quickly ran out of energy :lol: . That sport takes a lot of concentration and energy and is not nearly as easy as some might think! I applaud you!
    Should you choose to go fishing again, just remember to keep your body covered in lightweight clothing, use a hair cream that has sunscreen in it, keep your body slathered in sunscreen and wear a very good hat and sunglasses. In fact, you should follow these precautions each time you go outdoors in order to avoid a flare or worsening of your symptoms!!
    Once again...welcome member from Croatia...we are so happy that you are here!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Welcome, 69bobo. I'm happy that your wife is a support to you. That is so important. We will try to a support to you, too. You can ask us anything. There are people here who know many things about this disease, and will try to help you. We are glad you are now part of our 'family.' It is so interesting to have people here from all over the world!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Hi 69bobo!

Welcome to the Forum! Please just know that anytime that you need advice, support or just want to chat, we are here for you!

WOW! I have always wanted to go to Croatia!

Keep well!

Thanks

:lol: Hi Saysusie,Jody&IloveHistory ! :lol:
    It`s never too late tosay someone something nice and like welcome.
    Yes, we need lot of energy to play table-tennis but I play that almost 30
    years(I`m 39 years old)maybe that is reason why I can still play that.
    Fishing,no thanks.I think that is very adventurously for me.Maybe once whan it is night.
    It is 11 hours more in Croatia than in U.S.
    Keep well oll of you!
    Bobo