Thread: Favorite "get warm" music?

Thanks

Default Favorite "get warm" music?

It's been so cold and dreary here for days, I'm ready for warmer warmer. Since we can't exactly jump on a plane to Australia where it's summer, I'm burning a cd with some favorite "summer" music so I can pretend it's July instead of February. So I've got "Saturday in the Park", "Dancing in the Streets", "The Wind", "Summer of My Dreams", but I need a lot more inspiration. So what song says "summer" to you?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Saturday in the Park!

Thanks

Theme from "Summer of '42"; "Ebb Tide"; anything Beach Boys!
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

LISTENING TO JIMMY BUFFET anddrinking mock-margaritas with my friends - dancing around the fireplace - pretending to be dancing on the sandy beaches....oh, the warm summer breezes and the good feelings of rhythm music.

Give JIMMY BUFFET a try....I think you'll be hooked !!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

JIMMY BUFFET.....DO A LITTLE JIG IN YOUR BATHROBE....AND HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS OVER TO HAVE MOCK-MARGARITAS.....

I just love him, his music makes me feel like I'm on vacation...all the time !
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown