Thread: What posts to read first?

Thanks

Default What posts to read first?

Hi everyone, I joined 4 the 1st time this week.

Sorry for asking, but I just thought I'd ask if you could show me any particularly important posts that I should take a look at first, so I can get involved here?

Thank you, Mike Gladstone

Thanks

mike, I started first with symptoms, then with medications, then into Lauri's Lounge, my favorite place. Welcome! this place is a godsend! --Kathy

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Mike;
    You can pretty much start anywhere here and will ALWAYS get a response from someone. I guess it would depend upon what your particular questions/issues are and what information you are seeking the most or if you just need to vent (usually done in Lauri's Lounge) or just want to introduce yourself (Post in new members-introduce yourself here). But, like I said, no matter where you start, someone will be there for you!!

Welcome to our family
    Saysusie

Thanks

Welcome, Mike! The various forums are really helpful, but I think you'll find that there is a fair amount of 'cross-over.' A conversational thread gets going, and sometimes there's no telling where it will end up. But Saysusie is right. No matter where you start, you'll always find someone to answer your questions or to help you find your way. This place has given me so much good information and wonderful support. I think you'll be glad you found us.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."