Thread: Hey newbies....

Thanks

Default Hey newbies....

I would like to say again...

Hi everyone..new, from today, yesterday and a week or more ago who we missed in welcoming to, saying a Hi to...

I am Oluwa. We are allk apart of the wehavelupus family and Saysusie is our moderator (the teacher with a big heart) welcoming you with open arms....

I hope I am not being impersonal not posting on each of your thread of intro...

Chime in anywhere, you will, we will feel like we have always known each other because with IT (Lupus), we all get one another....we understand...

Again welcome, chat about..any and all words are welcome. Jokes, woes, me, them..why, whats that....g-r-r-r..LOL....crappy, elated, you wouldn't believe this. We would.

Grammar, spelling fuggetaboutit....we understand that too...

Hugs...keep looking for your wellness..
    Be well,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Thank you, Oluwa! What a wonderful site this is!!
    Pam

Thanks

Well said Oluwa

There's alot of newbies...while I'm reading all the posts my fingers are sore so I haven't been commenting that much, so I would love to add my welcome to all the new posters and my wish that you find this site as helpful and supportive as I have.
    Oh look ... a cookie

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I'd like to say welcome as well. We've had a flood of new members, and it can be hard to keep up with the individual welcomes. Our ranks here are growing, and it's good to see. There are too many people with Lupus who suffer in silence, or are in the limbo of knowing they are ill, but cannot get a proper diagnosis yet, and have no one to talk to. So, to all our new members, welcome. Don't be shy, you can vent, rant, laugh, cry, or just have a shoulder to lean on here with plenty of acceptance, and no judgement.

Rob

Thanks

Hi all newbies,
    Welcome to the site. There are a lot of us who have Lupus and a lot who are still waiting like Rob said and everyone is welcome here. I think all of us knows what it is like to have to wait to get a proper diagnosis. Lupus is a very hard illness to live with and everyone needs to be able to talk about what is happening with them. I think this site is excellent big time. I just want to say welcome and God Bless.

Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.