Thread: questiones about abnormal cycles?

Thanks

Default questiones about abnormal cycles?

Before I started having symptoms of lupus I had a normal 28 day cycle, Then I started having symptoms of lupus in april and starting in may my cycle was like s 5 days late and then every month a day later then that till it was ten days every month, so now a 38 day cycle. My last period was dec 2nd thinking I would start around the 12th but still no period and it is the 21st. I took a preg test and it was negative. I am not sure whats goin on? Anyone have any kind of ideas they can throw at me? Thanks cryssy
    MY God Bless you everyday, Cryssyjojo

Thanks

Never mind I found out it is from the prednisone.
    MY God Bless you everyday, Cryssyjojo

Thanks

i have the same problem too!!

i used to have a regular 28 day cycle. and now it's lengthened to 31 days... 35 days.
    i also find that my blood flow is very light, and usually lasts only about 2-3 days.
    in the past (before lupus), it used to be medium-heavy flow and lasts about 5 days.

i'm not taking prednisolone.
    is this normal?

Thanks

My rheumy told me it's normal. We got freaked out and actually still have some left over pregnancy test in the bathroom. LOL we took so many. It would be 2-3 weeks late one month, and this month, I've had it 2x already. it's very annoying, but nothing I can do about it. I'm not gonna believe it if we really do get pregnant one day. I did have to stop taking my birth control due to mood swings and depression. So I may be bearing good news one day soon!