Thread: has anyone been successful on MIRAC?

Thanks

Default has anyone been successful on MIRAC?

Any success stories about taking MIRAC?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Juls5608: Here is a statement regarding MIRAC posted by a member in the "Medication" forum of this site:
    However, please read other discussions that we have had in this forum regarding MIRAC. There are some important pros and cons to this drug!!!

"I would like to direct lupus sufferers to a treatment that has essentially cured me of lupus over the past 6 months. I was given this treatment by my Dr. after being intolerable to all the standard toxic meds. It is not a prescription drug, but neither is it any type or holistic or vitamin theory.
    It is called MIRAC. It was developed by a team of researchers associated with the University of California Irvine.
    Treatment consists of taking 9 capsules a day, 3 at each meal, for 9-12 months. Improvement is noticeable as early as two months, with remission / cure(?) in 9-12 months.
    Read all the science and findings on their web site at www.**********.com
    There is very significant medical research on this over the counter treatment.
    Harvard Medical School is negotiating (as I am told) to do a clinical study also.
    The developers have been in serious negotiations with a large pharmeceutical firm to take over manufacturing and distribution."
    Last edited by rob; 06-19-2010 at 12:14 PM.