Thread: Just heard from our dear St. James....

Thanks

Default Just heard from our dear St. James....

I sent him an email and he asked me to post so members would know. He has been very sick. Lupus, broken back and neck all went haywire at the same time. He can only sit at the computer for about 2 minutes.

Let's keep him in our thoughts and prayers...love, Kathy

Thanks

Thanks for letting us know - I'd been wondering how he was doing. Sounds like his surgery didn't help as much as he had hoped.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Littlered;
    Thanks for keeping us posted on how he is doing. I spoke with him on the phone yesterday and he told me the same thing. Now, he is also having problems with his medical coverage, and his insurance etc. and he has had to obtain a lawyer so that he could continue to get his much needed medication.
    Let us all keep him in our prayers and hope that he gets some relief from his constant pain, from this excrutiating Lupus Flare which has now been exacerbated by the stress of having to fight just to get his medications!!
    He is very important to all of us, so let us all hold him up in our hearts and see him in our minds, free of pain, free of stress, on his way back to good health and able to play his guitar!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

He told me he'd set my "methotrexate blues" to music...cool, eh? I hope he can post it with a soundwav!

Thanks

8)
    ALL OF YOU TOUCH MY HEART IN WAYS THAT YOU"LL NEVER KNOW.

It is true I am in the fight for my life right now and I had a small heartattack over the holidays, my surgery failed miserabley and now my NEW insurance company is refusing mostof my meds including all I take for LUPUS due to the fact thatthey are not specifically for LUPUS.

LUCKILY I contacted the CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION FOR DISABELED PERSONS and they along withmy attoprney are on the job.

I just put out over 3,000 BUCKS on meds which they will eventually pay me back PLUS for all they have put me through.

SORRY I can not sit here any longer as I am in traction, in pain, sick to my stomach and can barely see the screen due to the traction untit and cataracts.

But those of you who know me know I AM A FIGHTER and all they are doing is making me ready for the fight with there stupidity and when I do ATTACK them it will be for BIG BUCKS and for all the pain and misery they have caused me and my wife and for each and every LUPUS patient who can not get any answers or relief !!!!

REMEMBER TO NEVER EVER GIVE UP....... :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

IN MEMORY OF SUZ"S DEAR LADYBUG I WILL FIGHT THIS DISEASE AND THEM TO THE END.
    SO NO ONE WILL EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I AM AND WHAT LAURI HAD TO DEAL WITH NOT TO MENTION MY DEAR FRIENDS SUZ AND HER HUSBAND.

I WILL TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE COWARDS AND NOT FACE ME !!!!!!!

I PROMISE TO TRY TO DROP IN DAILY AND AT LEAST SAY HEY !!!!!!

LIL'RED check your pm.....

I MISS YOU ALL AND HOPE TO BE BACK SOON....

STJAMES 8)

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH

PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO YA"ll
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Thanks

James, can you get any of the meds through the VA? I am so sorry you are having to deal with this, and I hope your lawyer holds those to blame accountable. I hope you will also get the New York State Insurance Department involved, because any company that writes policies for New York residents has to comply with New York law. When a denial of coverage results in ongoing treatment being interupted, you usually have expedited rights as far as appealing the denial. You or your wife can call the State Insurance Dept. help line for more information - 1-866-NYINSHELP You can also find out if there have been other complaints against this insurer. Hang in there and KEEP FIGHTING - I know this is a very different war, but you are the same brave warrior you have always been.

Thanks

8)
    NO MARY IF I USE THE VA I GIVE UP MY UNION BENEFITS !!!!

I seem to have gotten through to some of them or should I say my threats relayed to them by the CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION FOR DISABLED PERSONS and my attorney they are now saying they WILL pay for my pain meds and I expect soon to get the LUPUS meds approved...though I told them I am still gonna follow through with my suit as if I don't then they will just put another patient through the same stuff.

So this fight is NOT just for me but for every one who gets IT by INSURANCE COMPANIES who do not even have DR"s making these life and death decesions but just some moron with abook that tell them whether or not you meet there criteria......

SO I FIGHT FOR ALL OF US !!!!!! WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER !!
    OUR VOICEIS MUCH LOUDER WHEN WE ARE ONE !!!!

I will post as soon as I hear something I can NOT sit here much longer....I can barely see the screen with this traction unit on me.

THANKS TO ALL !!!!

STJAMES 8)
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Thanks

Fight the good fight, my brother, fight the good fight...but DO remember that if you don't monitor yourself and take care, there will be no fight. Know that I speak for all of us (I hope)when I say that you ARE our most beloved knight, willing to speak out and fight against all wrongs--with love, Kathy

Thanks

James, I don't "know" you well, but have read your posts with admiration and respect. Please know that I keep you in my prayers - you are a brave soldier in this battle, and have many supporters here who are fighting right along side you in spirit. May your strength return so you can continue the good fight.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."