Thread: Happy New Year!

Thanks

Default Happy New Year!

Just wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year.

Thanks

May 2007 bring renewed energy and spirit to us all! The day has dawned bright and clear here, and a new layer of snow blankets all the trees and sparkles in the sunlight. What made for treacherous driving yesterday has become a thing of beauty this morning. Let's hope for such a transformation in the rest of our world! All my best to all of you...

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Jody, how much snow did you guys get? What they are showing on the news looks incredible, it seems to be drifted everywhere. I've got a couple of friends who live in Kansas - they aren't answering e-mail so I guess their power is out. I love looking at the snow but I hate being out in it, even though the kids love it. We have not had any so far, just rain, rain, more rain. But the temp is expected to drop today, so I expect we will have some snow soon.

Thanks

given all the awful stuff in 2006 in my life, I can only be hopeful that 2007 will bring better things for me and for my husband. I know it will be better because I discovered this board! You all cannot know how much your input/advice/knowlege/friendship has helped me. God bless you all, and happy 2007!!! Love, Kathy

Thanks

I am soooo jealous! Our high today is to be 72 and humid, geesh. Outside of the weather I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. I am eager to start the New Year. My outside lights are being taken down as I write. I did love doing my Christmas Tree and was tempted to keep it up through out the year, but my husband was not keen on that idea. I hope everyone is healthy and feeling great. I am taking the advice or my Pastor and planning on having wonderful New Year!
    It is not possible to be worried while fully trusting in God.

Thanks

Minnesota is a funny state for weather. The winter storm you all heard about hit the southern part of the state really hard. They got a foot or more of snow, with high winds. The snow fell on top of ice, so I'm guessing the driving was awful. I live in Northern Minnesota, in a community that sits right at the tip of Lake Superior. Because of the 'big lake' winter storms sometimes miss us. This one did. We got some rain, then some ice, and then some heavy wet snow...but only about 2 inches of it. Driving was pretty bad yesterday because of the rain/ice/snow mix, but today was just spectacular - sunshine on trees coated with ice and snow and the ground just sparkled. But, we're all craving a BIG snowfall. We haven't had one here yet this year, and it's not expected any time soon. Global warming? Could be!
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."