Thread: Extreme Bloating and stomach tenderness

Hybrid View

Benton, Arkansas (18 miles south of Little Rock)
    Thanks

Default Extreme Bloating and stomach tenderness

My husband has been having alot of trouble with bloating and stomach tenderness. He had a CT scan Friday and the results showed that he has a large cyst on his pancreas and the pancreas duct is inlarged and may be blocked by a stone. Is anyone familiar with this? He has acute pancreatitis, SLE lupus, sjogrens, and hashimoto's thyroid. He hasn't had a pancreatic attack in about 4 years.

Grace

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Southernbelle :lol:
    I believe that Marycain responded to your question in "New Members". However, if you need more information, please let us know and we will help you in any way that we can!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Benton, Arkansas (18 miles south of Little Rock)
    Thanks

Default Saysusie

Thank you. Larry saw his rheumatologist yesterday and he was not happy that Larry was having to wait until Jan. 17th to see the gastro doc about this large cyst on his pancreas, and possible tube blockage. Larry is scheduled to go in as an out-patient in the morning, I'm thinking maybe for a biopsy. I didn't take the call and Larry can't remember exactly what he was told except to be at the hospital at 7:00 AM. His rheumatologist was not really happy to find out that Larry is still having chest pain. He is going to call his cardiologist today and wants another test of some sort done.
    One thing is for sure, everyday is a challenge around here, as I am sure it is for all of you who deal with these diseases that you have.
    Thank you so much for just being here.
    Grace