Thread: Weird or obscene sales posts and topics

Thanks

Default Weird or obscene sales posts and topics

You may have noticed some strange, not to mention, obscene "topics" being posted - they are probably coming from one of those programs that automatically generates posts to dozens of message boards at the same time - not from anybody actually on the board. You can use the little icon that looks like an exclamation point (in the upper right corner of every post) to report any of these spam posts to the board administrators so they can delete it. There's a particularly vulgar one on the board right now - I'm sure admin will delete it soon - just didn't want anyone to notice it and be upset.

Thanks

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You ladies have NO IDEA how MUCH that pisses me off when someone notonly SPAMS US ,but to have the nerve to come to a site where there are people living with a potential deadly disease makes me wish I could jusm through this screen and give them a piece of my mind !!!!!

I apologize for all who had to see that FILTH, and thank MARYCAIN for emailing me ASAP to remove it.

I am beginning to feel beeter except for the relapse, but well enough to BE HERE MORE often than I have been.

THANKS FOR REPORTING THIS MARY and thanks for all you do when SUZ and I are away from our computers.

ST JAMES
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Thanks

I'm just really glad you got it off the board so quickly - also glad you're feeling better.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, please report them. And the spammers that post usually do it once and don't use the same account again. The content of the site is a non-issue to them, they're just shot gunning out links.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank You Conrad for always dealing with these problems so quickly. Usually, by the time that I get the e-mail that a post has been reported, you have already taken care of it!!

SMOOCHES
    Saysusie