Thread: MY LOVE AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

Thanks

Default MY LOVE AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

8)
    Hi all,
    How are we all doing????

I am sooooo sorry I have been down for this long, but it seems that one thing leads to another.

I am almost at the point to where I can have someof the rods removed and see if in fact this surgery was a success or another failure.

Whatever it turn out to be I will live my best with the outcome.
    I have tried to keep in touch by email with some of you and appreciate all the kind emails, they mean the world to ya when you;re stuck at home in traction as I am.

I have also tried to keep in touch with SUZ and actually made her day last week which warmed my heart and put the first smile on my face in along time.

I am OUT OF REMISSION and now dealing with a major LUPUS attack on my body.
    So it is back to the drugs and their nasty side effects, but I am not complainig as I know I have ALL if YOU thinking of me and praying for my speedy recovery as I am for all of you.

I hope you all are having a great time getting ready for your special HOLIDAY whether it be CHANUKAH,CHRISTMAS OR KWANSA may your heart be filled with joy and love and may the spirit of these joyus days put a smile on your heart!!!!!

I miss you all terribley and NOT ONE DAY GOES BY I DO NOT THINK OF EACH AND EVERY ONEOF YOU

LOVE YOU ALL

STJAMES 8)
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....

Thanks

I'm so sorry you are having a rough time - the combination of the stress and the surgery can't be good for the lupus. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily for recovery and some relief for your pain.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

James;
    As always, we want you to take care of yourself and to make sure that you are doing all that you can to feel better.
    I hold you up in my prayers daily and hope that you can get some relief from your pain. I am so sorry to hear about your relapse and that you are back on medication. Please, please, just take all of the time that you need to deal with your ever changing health issues. Do not worry about us here, we only want you to get better.
    I will continue to check on you as you are a very, very important person to me and to everyone else in this family. I will talk with you soon. In the meantime....Take Very Good Care Of Yourself!!

Always
    Saysusie

Thanks

OH, St. James, know that I pray for you every day. I'll light a candle for you this Sunday. Are they managing your pain adequately? Holler until they do! You are always so willing to help others. Help us all now by getting better! (I'd send you some of my homemade Hell On The Red chili if I had your address!) love, Kathy

Thanks

Thank you kindly each and every one of you,

I'll be Ok I have had LUPUS since 1989 now and every now and then I DO get overstressed and I relapse like we all do.

I'm ok with the meds except the PREDNISONE...I already have cataracts and the pain keeps me awake I don;t need help from that too.

The pain part is covered execpt I do NOT like to take pain meds to easily addictive, but I am no MARTYR either.

Thank you kindly for the canlde KATHY that's so nice.....

SUZ...what can I say..you know how I feel and you kow I am in GOOD HANDS with my buddy here on the JASMINE TREE....YEP STILLTHERE !!!!

Thanks all and I hope to be back soon on daily basis....tomorrow the BIG ROD gets taken out and that should make it easier to at least sit and be some what comfy.

YOU GUYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY !!!!

JAMES
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM.....