Thread: browneyedgirl reporting for love duty

Thanks

Default browneyedgirl reporting for love duty

Hey Brothers And Sisters, I Have Missed You All So Much My Computer Had The Nerve To Quit Working On Me. So I Am Learning How To Work This Phone Thingamajig!!! And, Let's Just Say I Could Walk To The Moon And Be Back Before I Will Get The Hang Of This ,...let's Pray My Computer Can Be Fixed Soon! Much Love To You All-browneyedgirl P.s. It Makes My Heart Soar To See How Much Our Family Has Grown- Laurie's Doing Her Favorite Happy Dance In Heaven...you've Made Your Baby Girl Proud, Saysusie. Much Love, Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

ohhhh I miss you, browneyedgirl! hugs--Kathy

Thanks

So glad you are back - hope you can get your computer fixed - can't imagine trying to type on a blackberry (LOL). Welcome home.

Thanks

We all miss you Browneyedgirl, so nice to hear from you even if you had to use a thingamigig. Didn't you have trouble with that computer before? Maybe the time has come for a little early Christmas present for yourself.

Anyway glad you are back and hoping you are well.

beautifulbeluga

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome Back Browneyedgirl...You were sorely missed. What a perfect Christmas gift for us all..to have you back :lol: Yes, I truly believe that this year, Lauri is smiling because Mom is able to smile.
    St. James sent me the most wonderful pictures of "Ladybug" that he thought had flown away for the winter. He uncovered his car and there she was, sitting on the ornament waiting for him. He took her inside and she crawled right on his hand and let him do so. One of the pictures shows her crawling off of a leaf back onto his hand. Those pictures were the BEST gift, especially at this time!! And now, Browneyedgirl is back........what can I say??

So Happy To See/Hear you again

Saysusie

Thanks

Default Glad you're back

Welcome back! Hope your computer is fixed soon. I watch kids doing text messaging on phones and Blackberrys and I'm just amazed. It takes me forever to type a text message, and then half the time I accidently hit the off button and delete the darn thing! :lol:

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

To think all this time I thought you were kicking back with krispy kremes!! So glad you are back. Hugs coming your way....
    It is not possible to be worried while fully trusting in God.